Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Beautyflex are a series of Japanese 6×6 TLR cameras made by Taiyōdō Kōki, later Beauty Camera.
- Watakushi no ni-gan-refu kamera-ten (私の二眼レフカメラ展, Exhibition of twin lens reflex cameras). Tokyo: JCII Camera Museum, 1992. (Exhibition catalogue, no ISBN number.) P. 26.
- Beautyflex V and Beautyflex T at Otowa no nigan-refu
- Beautyflex in a TLR page in Diwa's photo site
- Beautyflex V and T at Infobazar
- Beautyflex V at Awane-Photo's camera museum
- Beautyflex in a post  of the Junk Binbō blog
- Beautycord at Shashin wo tanoshimu
|comparison with a better known Japanese TLR|