Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Balda Baldinette II image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
The other model is Baldinette II with Selenium cell lightmeter (1961). It was sold also as Europan I, Coronet, Lotus-35 and Revue 35.
- Engraving on the top plate: Balda Baldinette II
- Lens: Isco-Göttingen Color-Isconar 45mm f/2.8, filter slip-on, serial no.none
- Aperture: up to f/22 setting: lever and scale on the lens-shutter barrel
- Focus range: 1.2- m +inf
- Focusing: manual front element focusing, distance and DOF scales on the lens
- Shutter: Prontor 250 wth speeds 1/30-1/250 +B; setting: ring and scale on the lens-shutter barrel 
- Shutter release: on front of the camera, w/cable release socket
- Cocking lever: on the back of the bottom plate
- Frame counter: manual reset, on the bottom plate
- Viewfinder: Bright frame finder
- Re-wind knob: on the top-plate
- Re-wind release: button on the bottom plate
- Flash PC socket: on the lens-shutter barrel
- Memory dial: on the re-wind knob
- Self-timer: none
- Back cover: removable, opens by a latch on the left side
- Engraving on the bottom plate: Made in Germany West
- Tripod socket: ¼"
- Strap lugs: none
- Body: metal and plastic; Weight: 270g
- Serial no. on the bottom plate
|Balda Baldinette II w.lightmeter image by Konstantin Kleine-Niermann (Image rights)|