Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The word Asahi means "morning sun" in Japanese and it is found in various company names:
- Asahi Kōgaku Kōgyō that became Pentax in 2002
- Asahi Bussan, a camera distributor and manufacturer in the mid-1930s
- Asahi Kōgaku Kōgyō, new name of Asahi Bussan's manufacturing facilities after it was absorbed by Riken
- Asahi Musen and Asahi Seimitsu, successors of Asahi Kōgaku Kōgyō, subsidiaries of Riken
- Asahi Shashin Kōgyō, a film maker in the 1930s
- Asahi Shōten, a distributor in the late 1940s
- Asahi Shinbunsha, publisher of