Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Argus C2 (1940)|
The Argus C-2 was a popular solid durable camera with coupled rangefinder made in 1938 by Argus, Inc. of Ann Arbor, Michigan & Chicago, Illinois (USA). It had been called "the brick".
- Argus camera timeline
- Argus C: the first best-selling 135 film camera (1938), at DCView (in Chinese, English translation)
- "C" Series Brick Bodied Cameras
- what type is my brick?
- Argus patents
- C2 in SoHo Museum
- Argus C2 at www.collection-appareils.fr
- When was my Argus camera made?, by Phillip G. Sterritt
- Survey to enter information about your Argus C Series Camera, by Phillip G. Sterritt
- Collected results of the Argus C Series Camera survey, by Phillip G. Sterritt