Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Ansco Pix Panorama flash is an all plastic body point and shoot 35mm film camera. The lens cover/shutter release lock/unlock button is operated by a single sliding switch. On/off flash switch is separate.
- Type: Point and shoot
- Films: 35mm ISO 100/200/400
- Frame format: 13 X 36mm
- Print size: 3.5 X 10in. (89 X 254mm)
- Film advance: Thumbwheel
- Frame counter: Upward (analog)
- Film rewind: Push button release-rewind crank
- Focusing: Fixed
- Focusing range: daylight- 1m (3ft.) to infinity
- Flash: Built-in electronic flash with ready light
- Flash range:
ISO 100/1m (3ft.)-2.5m (8ft.) ISO 200/1m (3ft.)-3m (10ft.) ISO 400/1m (3ft.)-3.7m (12ft.)
- Power source: Two AAA alkaline batteries
Write the second section of your page here.