Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Camera industry in Berlin|
|Agfa | Amigo | Astro Berlin | Bermpohl | B W | Foth | Goerz | Grass & Worff | Plasmat | Rudolph | Rüdersdorf | Schulze & Billerbeck|
Amigo-Werk was perhaps a German optical company based in Berlin. Lenses inscribed both Amigo–Werk, Berlin and Amigo–Anastigmat (either in lowercase or in capital letters) have been observed on Japanese cameras of the late 1920s or early 1930s. It was reportedly mounted on Mikuni cameras in the 1920s.
List of known lenses:
- Amigo-Anastigmat 13.5cm f/4.5 no.51160, capital markings, with a Vario shutter on an unknown plate folder
- Amigo-Anastigmat 10.5cm f/4.5 no.52847, lowercase markings, with a Compur shutter on a plate folder presented as a Mikuni
- Amigo-Anastigmat 10.5cm f/4.5 no.53030, capital markings, with a Perfect shutter on an unknown camera
- Amigo-Anastigmat 10.5cm f/4.5, capital markings, with a Vario shutter on a plate folder presented as a First
- ↑ Lewis, p.44.
- ↑ Lens observed in an online auction.
- ↑ Lens pictured in this page at Handmade and Classic Camera.
- ↑ Lens pictured in Tanimura, p.97 of Kurashikku Kamera Senka no.12.
- ↑ Lens pictured in Sugiyama, item 1042.
- Lewis, Gordon, ed. The History of the Japanese Camera. Rochester, N.Y.: George Eastman House, International Museum of Photography & Film, 1991. ISBN 0-935398-17-1 (paper), ISBN 0-935398-16-3 (hard). P.44.
- Sugiyama, Kōichi (杉山浩一); Naoi, Hiroaki (直井浩明); Bullock, John R. The Collector's Guide to Japanese Cameras. 国産カメラ図鑑 (Kokusan kamera zukan). Tokyo: Asahi Sonorama, 1985. ISBN 4-257-03187-5. Item 1042.
- Tanimura Yoshihiko (谷村吉彦). "Neumann & Heilemann: kieta ashiato, Minoruta setsuritsu to sono ato no karera wo otte" (Neumann & Heilemann 消えた足跡・ミノルタ設立とその後の彼等を追って, On the traces of Neumann & Heilemann at the founding of Minolta and afterwards.) Kamera Rebyū: Kurashikku Kamera Senka (カメラレビュー クラシックカメラ専科) / Camera Review: All about Historical Cameras no.12, October 1988. No ISBN number. Minoruta kamera no subete (ミノルタカメラのすべて, special issue on Minolta). Pp.96–9.