Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Altix IIIA image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
See also the article Altix.
- Engraving on the top plate: Altix
- Lens: E.Ludwig Meritar V 50mm f/2.9
- Mount: screw 29mm, filter slip-on
- Lens release: simply turn to counter-clockwise
- Aperture: up to f/16, no click stops, setting: by lens front ring and scale
- Focus range: 0.75-12m +inf
- Focusing: manual helicoid focusing, guess the distance, ring and scale on the lens
- Shutter: everset leaf shutter, (name ?); speeds: 1/25, 1/50,1/100 +B; setting: ring and scale behind the lens flange
- Cocking and Shutter release: by the same button on the top cover, w/cable release socket, pressing once cocks the shutter and fires, not works without the film in the camera, (double exposure prevention)
- Winding knob: on the left of the top plate
- Frame counter: additive type, manual reset, window on the top-plate
- Viewfinder: reverse telescopic finder
- Re-wind knob: on the right of the top plate
- Re-wind release: ?
- Flash PC socket: two, old type, on the front cover
- Cold-shoe: none
- Self-timer: none
- Film loading: bottom loading, removable take-up spool; hinged film pressure plate, bottom plate opens by a knob on it, A open, Z close
- Exposure table on the back cover
- Tripod socket: two, 3/8" and 1/4"
- Strap lugs: none
- Body: metal; Weight: 445g
- Serial no. none