Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Isola 1 behöver 120 film till 6•6 bilder
- Film 120 roll, picture size 6x6cm
- Lens: meniscus lens, 72.5mm f/11, (not named on the camera), collapsable, filter slip-on
- Aperture: two settings: cloudy (f/11) and sunny (f/16); setting: lever and symbols on the lens; Built in yellow filter
- Focus range: 1.5-5m + inf, with three settings 1.5-2.5m, 2.5-5m, 5m-inf
- Focusing: manual front element focusing, guess the distance
- Shutter: Agfa simple spring rotary shutter, (not named on the camera), one speed about 1/35 +B, set to M (instant) or B with a lever on the lens
- Cocking and Shutter release: by the same button, on the top plate w/ cable release socket; when the lens is collapsed, the shutter not works
- Viewfinder: reverse telescopic finder
- Winding knob: on the right of the top plate
- Double exposure prevention: there is a small window beside the shutter release knob, when turning the winding knob, it changes red to white and then you can release the shutter. After exposure the window will be red again, and shutter release is locked
- Flash PC socket: on the lens
- Self-timer: none
- Back cover: hinged, opens by a latch on the right side, w/ red window
- Tripod socket: 3/8"
- Strap lugs: none
- Body: metal and plastic; Weight: 309g
- Serial no.none
Notes and referencesEdit