Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Agfa Click-I image by Süleyman Demir (Image rights)|
An inexpensive snapshot camera that makes photography really simple. If there is Clack there have to be Click also. Click could be considered as an evolution model of Clack (You can easily prove it by pronouncing "clack" and "click" definitely the sound goes upwards.) A new feature is an internal yellow filter, instead the close up lens in Agfa Clack. Body material is plastic and the shutter noise is civilized. 
The bent back cover plays a role as a film pressure plate and provides for a steady and good sharpness.The other cameras in the Click line are Agfa Click-II, Agfa Click III, Agfa Click IV and Agfa Click V.
- Film 120 roll, picture size 6x6cm
- Lens: Meniscus lens 72.5mm f/8.8 filter slip-on
- Aperture: f/8.8 and f/11; setting: lever and cloudy and sunny setting icons on the lens-shutter barrel
- Internal yellow filter: set to yellow dot
- Focusing: fixed focus
- Shutter: single speed rotary shutter, speed about 1/30
- Synchronised for Agfa Clibo flash unit, attach buttons on the right of the top plate
- Cocking lever and shutter release: by the same lever, on the lens-shutter barrel
- Winding knob: on the top plate
- Viewfinder: simple Galilei
- Back cover: removable, w/ red window, opens by a latch on the left of the camera
- Tripod socket: ¼”
- Strap lugs
- Body: plastic; weight: 183g
- Serial no.: none
Notes and referencesEdit
3. gemek tower ,