Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Agfa Box 50 is a medium format box camera manufactured by Agfa Camerawerk AG, München, Germany between 1950-51.
|Agfa Box 50, image by Mario Reisner (Image rights)|
- Film: 120 film roll, picture size 6x9cm, takes 8 frames
- Lens: about 100mm fixed focus meniscus lens, uncoated
- Aperture: 1:11, switchable to greater aperture with yellow filter or smaller aperture without filter
- Shutter: simple one-speed shutter
- Finders: built-in brilliant finders, one for horizontal, one for vertical format