Agfa Box 50 is a medium format box camera manufactured by Agfa Camerawerk AG, München, Germany between 1950-51.
|Agfa Box 50, image by Mario Reisner (Image rights)|
- Film: 120 film roll, picture size 6x9cm, takes 8 frames
- Lens: about 100mm fixed focus meniscus lens, uncoated
- Aperture: 1:11, switchable to greater aperture with yellow filter or smaller aperture without filter
- Shutter: simple one-speed shutter
- Finders: built-in brilliant finders, one for horizontal, one for vertical format