Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Billy Record II is a medium format folding camera made by Agfa and produced between c.1950-52. It was similar to Agfa Billy Record I, but better lens and shutter, reflex brilliant finder in addition to the eye-level finder. There are two models:
- First model: It has collapsable frame finder and starting in 1951 fixed optical finder with cold-shoe. Various lens-shutter combinations
- Later model: It was the replacement for the Billy Compur shutter. It was exported as Ventura 69 Deluxe. A less common variant has Steinheil Agfa Apotar 105mm f/4.5 lens in Prontor-S shutter
- Film: 120 Roll Film, picture size 6x9cm
- Camera size: 162 mm x 98 mm x 43 mm (closed), 162 mm x 98 mm x 125 mm (open, W x H x D).
- Lenses: Agfa Apotar, 105 mm f/4.5, Solinar 105mm f/3.5
- Diaphragm: f/4.5 continuously adjustable to f/32.
- Shutters: Pronto, Prontor-S, Prontor-SV, Compur-Rapid
- Focusing: Manual scale focusing 3ft - infinity.
- Shutter Speeds: 1/250s, 1/100, 1/50, 1/25, 1/10, 1/5, 1/2, 1s and B (with Pronto shutter).
- Viewfinder: Direct finder & Waist level finder.
- Film Loading: Manual - hinged back.
- Film Transport: Manual wind knob with double exposure interlock prevention.
- Flash Contact: Accessory shoe.
- Tripod Socket: 1/4"