| Agfa Billy Jgetar 8.8 Luxus
- Year of manufacture From 1928 to 1930.
- Renamed in 1931 to Billy I. It should not be confused with the post-war Agfa Billy I.
- Igetar f/8.8 lens. (From 1928 to 1930 - Igetar f/8.8)
- Shutter speeds: B, 25, 50 & 100.
- 3 stops: 8.8 - 12.5 - 18.
- Focusing: 2 – 5 m.
- Manufactured by Agfa Camera-Werk, Munich, Germany.
- Negative size: 6×9cm.
- Film type: Agfa Film B 2. 120.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.