Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Image by Valdormar|
Acon 35 Model-II Made 1956-58 in Japan.
Some models like the one shown above where imported to the USA Burke & James Inc. Chicago
•Production Year: 1956 - 1958
• Manufactured: Japan (Ars Optical CO., LTD)
• Film type: 135 (35mm)
• Image size: 24mm x 36mm
• Weight: 594 grams
• Lens Vita Anastigmat
• Shutter: SIGNA
• Shutter Type: leaf shutter
• Shutter speeds: B, 10, 25, 50, 100, 200
• Range Finder Type: Coupled range finder with a combined viewfinder.
• Flash Cold Shoe: YES
• Flash Sync: Yes (@ all speeds)
• Film Advance & Winder: Classic Knobs</i>